From March 1st to April 30th 2023
Spring in Valpolicella
A special stay to discover Valpolicella Classica by bicycle
The journey begins with a glass of the Estate-produced "Possessioni Bianco" wine, the welcome drink chosen for your room. Then there’s a delightful tour of the Cellars and the Estate, passing through the gardens and vineyards to fi nish with an unmissable tasting of wines from the Possessioni Serego Alighieri company.
The next day, enjoy wonderful views of the Borgo dell’Amarone as you lose yourself in the green countryside of vineyards and olive groves, on cycle tracks, using bikes we've rented for you. Specially prepared maps will show you the best routes, with cycling at different levels of diffi culty and duration.
Lastly, to complete the experience, your table is reserved at the "Vino e Cucina" Wine Bar at Masi Tenuta Canova in Lazise del Garda, so you can try our wines paired with local foods.
THE OFFER INCLUDES:
- 1 night for 2 people in a double-bed apartment with kitchenette in the Foresteria Serego Alighieri
- Ample breakfast
- 1 bottle of Possessioni Bianco, as a welcome drink
- Guided tour of Serego Alighieri Estate with tasting of 4 wines
- Self-guided bicycle tours with maps and itineraries provided
- Rental of 2 pedal-assisted Mountain Bike
- Lunch or dinner for 2 persons (3-course tasting menu with 2 wines) at Masi Tenuta Canova, Lazise del Garda