From July 1st to August 31st 2023
From Valpolicella to Lake Garda
A stay amidst the perfumes and flavours of the wine and the colours of the lake
In the very heart of Valpolicella Classica, the historic Possessioni Serego Alighieri host a welcoming Foresteria, where you can stay, enjoying the stunning view over the estate parkland.
The journey starts with a guided tour amidst the wonderful proprietary vineyards and the historic cellars, filled with perfumed cherry wood barrels, still used today according to the family tradition, to conclude with a tasting session of a selection of fine wines.
To enrich your stay, we have also organised a very special half-day boat tour (with captain) to discover the beauty of the shallow lake through to the Isola del Garda, a little corner of paradise where you can admire the extraordinary Venetian neo-Gothic style villa designed by architect Luigi Rovelli in the early 1900s. Below it, terraces and Italian-style gardens bursting with local and exotic plants, rare essences and unique flowers wind down towards the lake.
Finally, to conclude your experience, we will reserve you a table for two at Masi Tenuta Canova in Lazise by Lake Garda, to savour the perfect match of our wines with the local dishes.
THE OFFER INCLUDES:
- 2 nights for 2 people in a flat with a double bedroom and kitchen in Foresteria Serego Alighieri
- Minibar in the flat
- Abundant breakfast
- 1 bottle of Conte Federico: welcome gift in the room
- Guided tour of Possessioni Serego Alighieri with tasting of 4 wines
- Wi-fi connection
- Half-day boat tour on Lake Garda
- Lunch or dinner for 2 people at Masi Tenuta Canova in Lazise del Garda: 3-course tasting menu (cold cuts and local cheeses, Risotto with Costasera, Sbrisolona with almonds) served with 2 wines (Rosso Verona Campofiorin, Amarone Costasera)