From May 1st to June 30th 2023
Full immersion in Nature
Avoid the stress of daily life; find your balance with Nature again
Enjoy a stay in the gentle hills of the Valpolicella Classica region, bringing your family to stay in the welcoming Foresteria Serego Alighieri, the historic property just outside Verona that’s been owned by descendants of the poet Dante since 1353.
You’ll have 2 bottles of the family organic Tuscan wine, waiting for you in your apartment. You will tour the Winery and the Estate, walking through its gardens and vineyards, and you’ll get to know more about the region and taste a selection of Serego Alighieri wines, including its famous Amarone. Based at the Foresteria, you can also discover the natural delights of the Valpolicella region with visits recommended by staff to places such as the Molina Watefall Park, the Tibetan Bridge or San Giorgio di Valpolicella, one of Italy’s most beautiful villages.
Finally, to perfect your stay, we will give you a family ticket to visit the Parco Natura Viva of Bussolengo, a natural zoological garden for endangered animal species, where you can take part in an exciting safari and visit the Wildlife Park.
- 1 night for 4 persons in an apartment with kitchenette at Foresteria Serego Alighieri
- Minibar in apartment
- Child’s cot in room, for children under 3 years old (on request)
- Ample breakfast
- 1 box with 2 bottles of BellOvile Vermentino and Rosso di Toscana, as a welcome gift
- Guided tour of Possessioni Serego Alighieri with tasting of 4 wines
- Family entrance ticket for Parco Natura Viva in Bussolengo (Safari and visit to Wildlife Park)