From September 1st to October 31st 2023
On horseback amidst the vines of Valpolicella
A special stay to discover Valpolicella Classica on horseback
A pleasant stay in the Foresteria Serego Alighieri, historic estate in the heart of Valpolicella Classica and home to the descendants of the poet Dante since 1353, just a few miles outside Verona. It will give us great pleasure to welcome you with a bottle of the house MontePiazzo Valpolicella Classico Superiore and accompany you along a guided tour of the Possessioni, starting with a walk through the vineyards on the discovery of the historic refinement cellars, filled with perfumed cherry wood barrels according to family tradition, ending with an exclusive wine tasting session.
You will enjoy the emotions of a ride atop a proud, splendid horse, amidst the olive trees and vineyards from where the masterful recovery of the terraced vine-growing can be admired. An outdoor experience for experts and beginners alike, to explore the unique landscapes of Valpolicella on horseback, in contact with nature.
Finally, to enrich the experience, we will reserve you a table at Masi Tenuta Canova in Lazise by Lake Garda, to savour the perfect match of our wines with the local dishes.
- 1 night for 2 people in a flat with a double bedroom and kitchen in Foresteria Serego Alighieri
- Minibar in the flat
- Abundant breakfast
- 1 bottle of MontePiazzo Valpolicella Classico Superiore
- Guided tour of Possessioni Serego Alighieri with tasting of 4 wines
- Wi-fi connection
- Two-hour horseback excursion amidst the vines and hills of Valpolicella
- Lunch or dinner for 2 people at Masi Tenuta Canova in Lazise del Garda: 3-course tasting menu (cold cuts and local cheeses, Risotto with Costasera, Sbrisolona with almonds) served with 2 wines (Rosso Verona Campofiorin, Amarone Costasera)